Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tears

Yesterday, I was watching a movie "Burfi". There was a scene where the actress Illena asks to Ranbir Kapoor by signs "Is he married to Priyanka Chopra (actress)"? Ranbir answers with sign, "no marriage, our hearts have met". Such a beautiful scene it was, I can not explain in words. Tears rolled in my eyes, it was very spontaneous.


I felt overwhelming joy, as tears were dried up in my eyes for a while and they have started rolling over again. I instantly realized it was the magic of Sudarshan kriya. Practicing Kriya makes you sensitive, subtle and yet strong. After doing a mistake of not practicing kriya for few days, I am practicing it regularly without fail. And I could see the changes. 

Tears are beautiful gift to given to the mankind. It is not the sign of weakness. In Joy, in Gratitude, in bliss tears rolls from our eyes. Guruji says angels also long for tears of devotion.

Jgd

Balance between Heart and Mind

No comments: